Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Squamish CAN! Your involvement makes the organization run.
Projects Seeking Volunteers
Our current projects could use your help. Below you can find the projects most particularly seeking volunteers, along with contact information. For any of the projects, you can also contact us using the online form.
- Squamish CAN Grow Community Garden
- Carolyn Morris (email@example.com)
- Zero Waste Action Team
- Linda Kelly-Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Blue Community/ Water Conservation Team
- Star Morris (email@example.com) t: 604.892.2212
- Squamish Fruit Tree Project
- Andrea Kittler (firstname.lastname@example.org)
All Member Meeting
All Member Meetings are happening every second Monday every other month.
A great opportunity to get involved, learn about current projects and to find out about possibilities for you to become a Squamish CAN volunteer.
Please check our Event Calender for specific dates and locations.