Squamish Valley Rd
Brackendale, BC V0N 1H0
Join us for our 1st Annual Squamish CAN Farm to Table Fundraiser Dinner on Saturday, September 16th 2017, located at the picturesque Squamish Valley Hop Company Farm.
Experience an al fresco nine-course, farm to table dinner experience located at a charming certified organic hops and honey farm. Using local, seasonal ingredients from farms in the Sea to Sky and Pacific Northwest, this family-style long-table dinner showcases the talents of Chef John Ferris and team of The Collective Kitchen. Celebrate our local food producers and support Squamish Climate Action Network’s work towards strengthening our local food system, reducing energy consumption, achieving zero waste, and building community.
A silent auction filled with wonderful prizes will be offered, as well as a bar,
so don’t forget to bring cash…it’s for a good cause!
Your ticket includes:
- Nine-course family style meal, featuring food from local farmers
- One locally-produced cider, beer, wine or spirit
- Squamish Valley Hop Company farm tour
- Green Bee Honey apiary tour
- Live music and dancing
- Lawn games
Schedule of Events:
4:45 PM Doors Open
5:00 PM Farm Tours, Bar & Silent Auction Opens
6:00 PM Dinner, first band starts
8:00 PM Second band starts, dancing
- Tickets are not refundable, but can be transferred.
- Rain or shine, we will work around the weather.
- Must be 19 years of age.
- Tickets are not available for sale at the gate.
- Please wear suitable footwear for grass and gravel.
- Guests are welcome to dress up in fancy attire or wear your favorite Squamish plaid.
- No animals allowed on site.
- There is no cell phone reception in the Squamish Valley, so plan your directions, rides, etc. ahead of time.
- Please no drinking and driving.
- Note no charitable tax receipts can be given at this time.
We hope to see you there!
Krystle tenBrink, Michalina Hunter, and Andrea Aylesworth on behalf of Squamish CAN
For additional event details, sponsorship, or volunteer opportunities, please contact:
Phone: 604 562 0446